For the first time, the Black Shark 3 Pro uses an integrated physical-mechanical button. We expect to see similar features with the upcoming Black Shark 4.
- But I’m thinking that the ROG Phone 6 from Asus will arrive soon, powered by the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor.
- You want a thin phone
- Both smartphones draw power from a 4,500mAh battery that supports 120W fast charging.
- Moreover, there is a single 20MP front selfie shooter, which provides cool and natural-looking selfies at Full HD quality.
The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 supports the latest 5G network technology. It is designed to increase speed, reduce latency, and improve flexibility of wireless services.
Not all modern devices have good audio and sound quality, with many only being average. We also factor in the charger method support to create a score. If the device supports multiple charge methods, such as wireless charging, we give it a higher score in the battery segmentation. However, we do not include battery type information in our matrix calculation because it is unnecessary. A higher score on the display and screen segmentation means that the device will have excellent visual quality and provide the user with the best experience for any image or visual activity.
- On the other hand a larger battery capacity (4000 mAh, for instance) may typically need fewer recharges – this tends to make your phone battery life last longer.
- That’s not quite the case here, but the rear camera still does a reasonable job in most lighting situations.
- So you can get nearly the same flagship performance at less than half the (retail) cost.
- Black Shark is located in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Hong Kong.
Both smartphones draw power from a 4,500mAh battery that supports 120W fast charging. Black Shark claims that it is possible to charge the battery completely in fifteen minutes. According to Weibo blogger Digital Chat Station, the new Snapdragon 888, codenamed “Emperor” is ready to be launched, and is said to have a design with fast charging performance. The Black Shark 4 and other gaming phones stock firmware will have 1080p screens with refresh rates of 144Hz or higher and has a significant upgrade in heat dissipation. Black Shark 4 Pro upgrades the sandwich liquid cooling system, guaranteeing a stable performance all the time. Inside Black Shark 4 Pro, three major heating areas, the SOC, 5G modem, and 120W charging chip are designed with isolation layouts to prevent excessive heat source concentrations.